This is a guide I have created to get AmiKit fully working on an EEE Pc.
(if you cannot see pic because its too small then save it to hard disk and view)
1) First download and install amikit http://amikit.amiga.sk/
2) Install roms and operating system with standard installer in 800 x 600 screenmode
3)Close amikit after instalation and the click on the amikit icon then click configure WinUAE then change the values to screenshot to the ones in the pic
save the settings to the winuae config u are using.
4) Load amikit and use fn + f6 to go to windows and use the Asus EEE Pc utility to change windows mode to LCD 800 x 600 (Do this if you need to move the amikit screen about)
6) Open “amikit” and then “prefs” and select screenmode
save screenmode and exit
7) Then (still in the prefs folder) select “ShowAmiga96_prefs” convert image to the settings on the picture below and save
8) Restart amikit and play away + make sure u have your cd drive plugged in when u load amikit.
Now it should look like this:
Guide created by theformula